Boston Police National Night Out
Five Things You Need To Know Today, Tuesday, August 7
1. Wicked Nice Day: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high of 79. The evening should be clear with a low of 68.
2. Night Out on the Prado: Come down to the Paul Revere Mall (Prado) on Hanover Street from 6 to 9 p.m. for a BBQ, DJ, face painting, balloon art, a kids karate demonstration and plenty more going on at the Prado for free.
3. Boston Police National Night Out: The 29th Annual National Night Out Boston is a citywide celebration that cultivates and strengthens the partnerships between the community, youth, law enforcement, city/state agencies, and community based organizations for free at 5 p.m. at Moakley Park.
4. Art and Architecture Tour: Come down to the Central Branch of the BPL for a one-hour tour exploring the architecture of Charles Follen McKim and Philip Johnson at 6 p.m.
5. Battle of the Burger: Boston magazine’s Battle of the Burger event is the ultimate burger cook-off among the hottest restaurants in the city! Chefs from the 20 restaurant finalists including: 80 Thoreau, 5 Napkin Burger, The Blue Ox, Bond, Boston Burger Company, Brew City, Cafeteria, Church, Common Ground Bar and Grill, The Fireplace, Four Burgers, Joe’s American Bar & Grill, Legal Test Kitchen, Olde Magoun’s Saloon, Russell House Tavern, Saloon, Smith & Wollensky, Stephanie’s on Newbury, Tasty Burger and Uno’s. This event costs $75.00 at 1 Black Falcon Ave, Boston, MA at 6 p.m.