Duckling Day Parade Photos
Five things to know on Mon, May 14.
1. A chance of showers today, with thunderstorms possible after noon and a high near 69. Areas of fog between 11pm and 1am. The evening will be cloudy, with a low around 58.
2. Hope you had a great Mother's Day! And these photos from the annual Duckling Day Parade will guarantee you start this week on a good note.
3. Last week Panera Bread opened a new cafe at City Place on 115 Stuart St. It includes intimate seating areas, a fireplace, comfortable chairs, a community table and free WiFi. It be open Monday-Saturday from 6 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. and Sunday from 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. For more information, call Panera Bread at 617-722-8234. Last May the Boylston Street location opened as Boston's flagship restaurant.
4. Baby Jet, a playful and sweet 7-month-old lab mix weighing 22 lbs is our Pet of the Week. He's can't wait to have a family to call his own, and is also a special puppy that was diagnosed with a serious heart murmur when he was young. Since then, his heart has corrected itself, but he still needs to be monitored periodically and takes an affordable daily medication. He's an incredibly sweet puppy, and contact the Animal Rescue Leage in your interested in adopting him.
5. What's the best grocery store/convenience store in Back Bay? We asked, now it's your turn to answer. Vote in our Readers' Choice poll.