Experience Travel Design at Grand Circle Gallery
Five things you need to know today, July 5.
1. Getting there: With a century of travel behind us, Grand Circle Gallery's Getting There takes a look at the design of travel, from the luggage to modes of travel that defined style in the 20th century and beyond. The show runs from noon to 6 p.m..
2. Weather: Expect a sunny day with highs near 82 degrees. There's a chance of showers later tonight.
3. Last chance to see the Tall Ships: The rain may have spoiled the fun at the Esplanade last night, but there's still plenty of patriotic fun left across the city. Today's the last day to check out the Tall Ships before the leave the harbor tomorrow.
4. Free flick: It's move day at the Boston Public Library's Never Too Late group. Pop by at 2 p.m. to watch Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn in the classic Charade.
5. Sign up for our newsletter: There's no better way to stay informed and hear from your neighbors than with your morning Patch newlsetter. Click here to sign up for daily, weekly or breaking news updates.