Farmers' Market Opens Today
Five things to know on Tue, May 15.
1. Mostly cloudy, with a chance of showers after 3 p.m. and a high near 69. Showers and possible thunderstorms at night, with a low around 58.
2. Today is opening day of the Copley Square Farmers' Market! About 20 vendors selling everything will have fresh produced jellies, cheese, meats, bread, baked goods and more. Stock up on that first bite of farm fresh lettuce from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. every Tuesday and Friday from now through November.
3. State Senator Will Brownsberger is holding office hours today from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at the Starbucks at 755 Boylston Street. Stop by and talk about whatever is on your mind. If you can't make it, you can reach him at the State House at 617-722-1280 or email@example.com
4. The Back Bay Association held its annual meeting on Monday, with Sen. John Kerry as the keynote speaker. Check back later today for the story.
5. In this week's Readers' Choice poll we're asking you about the best grocery/convenience store in Back Bay. Let us know what you think.