Warming Up at the Beehive
And more to know today, Nov. 5.
1. A Winter Drink: The Beehive have just released a new winter cocktail menu featuring creative seasonal offerings such as the Cranberry Mojito, the Alpine Mai Tai (dark & light rums, Zirbenz Pine liqueur, almond, falernum) the Kentucky Orchard (butter infused bourbon, fresh apple cider and St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram), and more.
2. Arts After School at the Children’s Art Centre: Bring your young one down to Children’s Art Centre from 2:30 to 6 p.m.. The five week program costs $630.
3. Remembering World War II: The Boston Pubic Library is hosting a free film screening about Tuskegee Airmen at 6 p.m. at the Rabb Lecture Hall.
4. Boston Minuteman Council Hosts Salute to Scouting Gala: The Boy Scouts of America Boston Minuteman Council will host its 36th Annual “Salute to Scouting” gala at Boston’s Seaport Hotel all day long.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy partly day with a high in the mid 40s. The evening will clear up at cool off to about 30 degrees.