Five Things: Student Designs Displayed at Dependable Cleaners
And more to know today, Oct. 5.
1. Dependable Designs: Cleaners will open up the windows of its store at 110 Newbury St. to design students from the School of Fashion Design, allowing them to showcase their designs through Monday. Four designers have been selected to showcase their work.
2. First Friday at the ICA: There is plenty going on at the Institute for Contemporary Arts tonight, including music, food, film showings and of course, art. Check out the entire schedule here. This event starts at 5 p.m.
3. SBN’s Third Annual Local Craft Brewfest: Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts is hosting their third annual Local Craft Brew Fest at Harbor Park. Cost of admission is $45 and the festival begins at 6 p.m.
4. SUNDAY: Boston Local Food Festival: Head down to the Greenway on Sunday for the free food festival featuring local farmers, specialty foods and restaurants from the New England Area.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny Friday with a high of 77 degrees. The evening will cloud over and cool off to 58 degrees.