Five Things: Video of Bill Clinton in the Back Bay
And more to know today, Oct. 4.
1. Bill Clinton in the Back Bay: Thanks to Patch reader Ron Ranere, who took this video of Bill Clinton stopping off at Berklee Books and Music on Boylston Street Wednesday, and thanks to Courtney Allender for taking the photo. Clinton, along with George W. Bush, is in town for the Global Business Travel Association's annual conference.
2. New England Aquarium Fall Lecture: The Aquarium is hosting 10 free lectures on climate change, conservation, research and wild life. Tonight’s lecture comes from participants from the Aquarium’s teen programs will talk about the first steps in a career in marine sciences.
3. American Ancestors Website: The BPL is offering a course on AmericanAncestors.org from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.. The New England Historic Genealogical Society runs this site.
4. Free Admission to Museums This Weekend: Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders will receive free access to The American Textile History Museum, The Cape Cod Museum of Art, The Harvard Museum of Natural History, The Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (Mass MoCA), The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, The Worcester Art Museum and The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art this Saturday and Sunday. Learn more here.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cloudy day with showers starting after 4 p.m. with high areas of fog and a high of 67. The evening will be rainy as well with a low around 57.