Five Things You Need to Know Today, Tuesday, August 28
Here are five things you need to know about today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts showers and thunderstorms before 3 p.m. The temperature will reach 81, dropping to 62 in the evening.
2. Author Talk: Theodore Grippo will be at the Boston Public Library discussing his book, With Malice Aforethought: The Execution of Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti from free from 6 to 7 p.m.
3. Yoga and Qigong: Start your day off on a peaceful note with free yoga and qigong on the Greenway from 8 to 8:45 a.m.
4. Summer Concert Series: If you’re in the downtown area at lunch, enjoy free music and café tables while a live band perorms from 12 to 2 p.m.
5. Upcoming Event: The 10th annual Boston Ahts Festival starts September 7 at Christopher Columbus Park.