No Flu Shots at the Moment
And more to know today, Jan. 15.
1. No flu shots: After last weekend's massive flu clinic, there are no flu shots available at any CVS in Boston, according to a Back Bay pharmacist. Walgreens is also out. But both are expecting a shipment this week, so stay tuned.
2. Record-breaking sale: A new penthouse at The Clarendon, the 33-story luxury residential tower at 400 Stuart St., last week sold for $6.5 million. The 3,500-square-foot residence achieved a record-breaking price of $1,834 per square foot for a luxury new construction high-rise condominium. The penthouse comes with its own private landscaped terrace, with entrances off of the master suite and great room.
3. Dinner at the Mandarin: Gilt City is running an offer for Asana at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, on Boylston Street: $65 for a five-course dinner and glass of wine. See the deal here.
4. Live help for students: Students can call in to get live help from a veteran Boston Public School teachers on Extrahelp. It can be seen every Tuesday from 4pm -8pm on BNN News and Information Channel, Comcast 9, RCN 15. Students can also email their questions to: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Weather: Temperatures should reach a high of 40 degrees today under partly cloudy skies. Rain is unlikely.