Tickets to Gilt City Warehouse Sale Available
And more to know today, Oct. 10.
1. Gilt City Boston Warehouse Sale: Shop Gilt merchandise, enjoy music, cocktails and more on Saturday, Oct. 20, at Space 57 at the Revere Hotel, 200 Stuart St. Members can purchase tickets here. Act fast, while tickets are still available for the noon to 2 p.m., 2 to 4 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. openings.
2. Boston Babywearers' Monthly Meeting: Expecting your first baby? Have a baby carriage you don’t know how to use? Looking for a way to hold your baby while you do housework or chase after your toddler? Boston Babywearers is here to help.
3. The Rise and Fall of Poorhouses in Massachusetts: Poorhouses and town farms were seen as a means of reforming the poor and homeless in the Commonwealth from the seventeenth to the twentieth centuries. The BPL is hosting a talk on poorhouses and the “tramp menace” across the state from 6 to 7:30 p.m..
4. Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Present Fully Charged: Fully Charged is coming to the TD Garden. Fun for the whole family starts at 7 p.m.. Cost of admissions ranges from $20 to $140.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts another cloudy day with a high in the low 60’s. The evening will cool down to the lower 40’s with a chance of showers.