Police: Two Charged with Shoplifting
Back Bay weekend police logs for Fri, Feb 10 - Sun, Feb. 12.
- David Tesik-Gliken, of 61 Thatcher St. Apt. 6, Brookline, was arrested at 5:22 p.m. at 760 Boylston St. and charged with shoplifting $200 and over. He was handcuffed at Lord & Taylor after entering the dressing room with merchandise and leaving empty handed, according to the police report.
Tesik-Gliken was known to loss prevention officers. Police caught up with him on Boylston and Exeter Streets and after a brief struggle he was taken into custody. Inside his backpack police found a while Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt ($98), a blue Polo Ralph Lauren shirt ($98), and green Polo Ralph Lauren cargo pants ($98.)
- Rui Xhu, of 48 Boswell St. Apt. 547A, Boston, was arrested at 5:56 p.m. and charged with shoplifting $200 and over at 786 Boylston St. Police were called by a security officer at Saks 5th Avenue who saw Xhu on camera allegedly concealing clothing, furs and cosmetics. She was apprehended after leaving the store.
Fri, Feb. 10
- Police responded to an assault and battery at 464 Commonwealth Ave. at 12:30 p.m.
- Police responded at 6:09 p.m. to 296 Newbury St. for a report of larceny, $200 and over, in the building.
- Police investigated a person Commonwealth Ave. at 6:16 p.m.
- Police responded to 180 Beacon St. at 7:30 p.m. for a report of larceny, $200 and over, from a vehicle.
- Police responded to larceny, under $50, from a vehicle at 11 p.m. on 26 Clarendon Street.
Sat, Feb. 11
- Police investigated a person on 448 Beacon St. at 2:33 p.m.
- Police responded at 3:50 p.m. to a report of shoplifting, $200 and over, at 786 Boylston St.
- Police received a report of trespassing at 587 Boylston St. at 5:45 p.m
- Police towed a car from 131 Dartmouth St. at 6:53 p.m.
- Police found missing property at 273 Clarendon St. at 11 p.m.
- Police responded to a report of a pick-pocket stealing $50 to $199 at 113 Dartmouth St. at 11:19 p.m.
Sun, Feb. 12.
- Police responded to an assault and batter at 10:10 p.m. at 1250 Boylston St.