Vote In Our Battle of the Bands Final Round
Five things to know on Fri, May 11.
1. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm today. Increasing clouds, with a high near 69. It will start to clear up in the evening, with a low around 48.
2. It's our final of round of our Battle of the Bands.Twenty-four submissions are now down to six finalists competing to take the top prize, so vote for your favorite local band from around the region.
3. The Gypsy Rose pole dancing studio is haunted! Owner Wendy Reardon will tell her supernatural tale on the Biography Channel's 'My Ghost Story' Saturday night, but in the meantime check out her super freaky iPhone video footage of orbs - which she's named- flying around the screen. Are you a believer?
4. This is your last chance to vote for the best 'staycation' for Bostonians. Where's the best place to get some R&R without leaving the area? Vote in the poll by 9am and help us declare a winner later today.
5. Don't forget Mother's Day is Sunday. There's the annual Duckling Day Parade on the Common, and based on voters, we've rounded up a the best brunch specials at restaurants around the region. Check it out!