What's Open, Closed on Presidents Day
Most retail stores and supermarkets will be open for the holiday.
Presidents' Day is observed Monday, February 18. Here's a handy list of what's open (and closed) during the holiday:
- Retail stores: Most open.
- Supermarkets and liquor stores: Open.
- Convenience stores: Open.
- Bars and restaurants: Open.
- Stock market: Closed.
- Municipal offices: Closed.
- Banks: Closed.
- Libraries: Closed.
- Schools: Closed.
- Post office: Closed.
- MBTA: Operating on a Saturday schedule.
- Parking Meters: Parking meters not in effect.
- Municipal Tow Lot: Closed, reopens Tuesday at 7 a.m.
- Trash/Recycling: Regular schedule.