Invite a friend
The outdoor farmers market at The Shops at Prudential Center returns! The market runs every Thursday from 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. outside on Boylston Plaza.
John Crow Farm - grass fed meat
Swiss Bakers - sandwiches, Swiss pastries
When Pigs Fly - artisan and gourmet breads
Cook's Farm - pies, maple products
Fastachi - gourmet nuts
The Herb Lyceum - herb plants, herbal products, vegetables
Sal's Gourmet Chips - flavored potato chips
Saluna Garden Farm
Still River Winery - iced apple wine
MacArthur Farm - vegetables and fruit
|Where||Prudential Center 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–6:00 pm|
More About Prudential Center
The second tallest building in the city, the Prudential Center contains more than 75 shops and restaurants, tickets for trolley tours and Boston Duck Tours. It's the city's only sky-high vantage point since the John Hancock Tower closed after 9/11, and is a must-see for tourists and residents alike.
At the Skywalk Observatory, on the 50th floor, you can experience a 360-degree view of Boston's sky line, and listen to an audio tour (also available in French Canadian and Japanese) that points out many of the city's historical and cultural aspects. Also visit the Top of the Hub restaurant on the 52nd floor.
A mixed-use urban development, the 3.2 million square foot center is broken down into 620,000 square feet of retail space, and 2.6 million square feet of office space in the Prudential Tower on Huntington Ave.
From Saks Fifth Avenue to The Cheesecake Factory; from Lacoste to Legal Sea Foods, shopping and dinning draw more than 60,000 visitors a day. The Shops at Prudential Center also contain a Fitcorp fitness center, a full-service U.S. Post Office, a Catholic chapel, and Enterprise car rental. In addition, it's home to one of the city's largest parking garages, with 3,800 spaces in the heart of the Back Bay. In the midst of it all is the South Garden, an open-air courtyard with fountains and a built-in stage for concerts and performances.
Other events here
- Berklee Summer Concert Series Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Jungle Fires Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Today, Jun 18, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Hunting Stories Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jun 25, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Grant Richards Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jul 2, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Joe's Truck Stop Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jul 9, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- The Dwells Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard Tue, Jul 16, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Jordan Casty Live at the Prudential Center Tue, Jul 23, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Raven Katz Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jul 30, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm