Invite a friend
Perkins Student Art Show
Come see visionary artwork created by students from Perkins School for the Blind.
For one month only, fantastic student artwork will be on display at the Huntington Arcade in the Prudential Center in downtown Boston. Drop by anytime between September 17 to October 17to view student creations, ranging from handmade paper to three-dimensional paintings and digital graphics.
More About Prudential Center
The second tallest building in the city, the Prudential Center contains more than 75 shops and restaurants, tickets for trolley tours and Boston Duck Tours. It's the city's only sky-high vantage point since the John Hancock Tower closed after 9/11, and is a must-see for tourists and residents alike.
At the Skywalk Observatory, on the 50th floor, you can experience a 360-degree view of Boston's sky line, and listen to an audio tour (also available in French Canadian and Japanese) that points out many of the city's historical and cultural aspects. Also visit the Top of the Hub restaurant on the 52nd floor.
A mixed-use urban development, the 3.2 million square foot center is broken down into 620,000 square feet of retail space, and 2.6 million square feet of office space in the Prudential Tower on Huntington Ave.
From Saks Fifth Avenue to The Cheesecake Factory; from Lacoste to Legal Sea Foods, shopping and dinning draw more than 60,000 visitors a day. The Shops at Prudential Center also contain a Fitcorp fitness center, a full-service U.S. Post Office, a Catholic chapel, and Enterprise car rental. In addition, it's home to one of the city's largest parking garages, with 3,800 spaces in the heart of the Back Bay. In the midst of it all is the South Garden, an open-air courtyard with fountains and a built-in stage for concerts and performances.
Other events here
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- TechTots Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- TechTots! Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- TechTots! Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Nellie Fitzgerald Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard Tue, Jun 4, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Carly Tefft Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard Tue, Jun 11, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Jungle Fires Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jun 18, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Hunting Stories Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jun 25, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Grant Richards Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jul 2, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Joe's Truck Stop Live at the Prudential Center Courtyard! Tue, Jul 9, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm