Invite a friend
Top of the Hub Celebrates The Fourth High Above The City
Continuing an Independence Day tradition, Top of the Hub will present its annual Fourth of July celebration high above the Back Bay. Top of the Hub is located at 800 Boylston Street on the 52nd floor of The Prudential Tower.
With an ideal vantage point from which to enjoy the holiday fireworks over The Charles River, the party kicks off Monday, July 4, at 7 p.m. with a complimentary Chef's Hors d’Oeuvres & Cocktail Reception. A tempting five course dinner designed by Executive Chef Mark Porcaro follows at 8 p.m. accompanied by a simulcast of the Boston Pops concert live from the Hatch Shell (beginning at 8:30 p.m). A cash bar will be available during dinner. Finally, the night will be capped with a sky-high view of the fireworks at 10:30 p.m. (weather permitting).
Limited seating is available, priced at $200.00 per person (tax and gratuity included), exclusive of alcoholic beverages with dinner. Advance credit card reservations are required -- the 21+ evening is ticketed, prepaid and nonrefundable. For information and reservations, please call 617 - 536 - 1775.
General Manager Raphael Oliver commented, "Top of the Hub is the only restaurant in town to have this unique vantage point for the Fourth of July. What better way for friends and family to celebrate than with panoramic views of the city, a great cocktail reception, an extraordinary meal, wonderful music from the live Pops concert, and finally a birds-eye view of the fireworks display over The Charles. It's a complete evening. Fourth of July is always one of the most popular parties of the year for us, so I encourage guests to make their reservations early."
Oliver also said the Skywalk Observatory, located on the 50th floor of the Prudential Building, will be open the evening of July 4th for those interested solely in viewing the fireworks show. Beginning at 8 p.m., the Skywalk will admit a limited number of guests at a special price of $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
Top of the Hub's
Independence Day Celebration
July 4, 2011
Welcome Cocktail Reception
Chef's Selection of Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
Five Course Dinner
Designed by Executive Chef Mark Porcaro
Native Lobster Bruschetta
White Balsamic, Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Micro Basil
Grilled King Salmon
Hearts of Palm, Fresh English Peas,
Summer Corn Polenta
Braised Kobe Beef Shortrib
Truffle Semolina Cake, Roasted Cipollini, Jumbo Asparagus
Boston Bibb Lettuce
Local Watermelon, Aged Feta, Champagne- Honey Vinaigrette
Independence Day Dessert
Designed by Executive Pastry Chef Tommy Choi
Trio of Raspberry, White Chocolate and Blueberry Mousse
Fireworks Over The Charles
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
Top of the Hub has welcomed residents and visitors alike with exceptional cuisine, fine wines, impeccable service and a sophisticated ambiance for more than forty years. One of Boston's most discerning dining destinations, the restaurant is the proud recipient of multiple Awards of Excellence from both Distinguished Restaurants of North America and Wine Spectator magazine.
Dubbed one of the world's most romantic dining destinations by The Travel Channel, Top of the Hub is open seven days a week, serving lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. As well, the stylish Lounge features live jazz entertainment nightly along with its own gourmet menu of lighter fare. Discounted parking is available just steps away in The Prudential Center Garage.
TOP OF THE HUB
52nd floor of The Prudential Tower
800 Boylston Street
Fourth of July Celebration
(A 21+ Event)
Monday, July 4
$200 per person
For advance credit card reservations, please call 617 - 536 - 1775.
More About Top of the Hub
This restaurant offers perhaps the best view in Boston. Partnered with the Skywalk Observatory, Top of the Hub is located on the top floor of the Prudential Tower. Offering fine dining with an eclectic twist, dishes reflect a variety of influences including local, West Coast and Asian.
Popular items from the chef's tasting menu include Crab Louis, foie gras torchon and pan seared scallops. The three-course prix fixe menu is another good choice and there is a dedicated menu for vegetarian and vegan diners. Don't forget to try one of the signature cocktails or delectable dessert like the Valrhona chocolate cake.
Other events here
- The Bob Nieske Trio featuring Bob Tamagni & Joe Mulholland April 30, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 8:30 pm–12:30 am
- Live Jazz Trio Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8:30 pm–12:30 am
- Live Jazz Trio Weekly on Saturdays and Fridays, 9:00 pm–1:00 am
- Vocalist Maggie Galloway with The Bob Neiske Group May 3, 2013 / May 4, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / May 25, 2013, 9:00 pm–1:00 am
- The Lee Childs Group April 14, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / April 28, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / May 12, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 12:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Live Jazz Trio Weekly on Sundays and Mondays, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- The Marshall Wood Trio May 19, 2013 / May 26, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- The Marty Ballou Trio April 15, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / April 29, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- The Tony Carelli Group May 28, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 8:30 pm–12:30 am
- The Tony Carelli Group May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013, 9:00 pm–1:00 am