Invite a friend
Top of the Hub Celebrates Valentine's Day
Offering sweeping views of the city from its location on the 52nd floor of The Prudential Tower, Top Of The Hub will present a special four-course prix-fix Valentine's Day menu from 4 to 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 14. Providing the ideal setting for a memorable Valentines’ rendezvous, Top of the Hub has been described as one of the most romantic dining destinations in the world by The Travel Channel.
Top Of The Hub's Valentine's Day menu is priced at $125 per person (exclusive of beverages, tax and gratuity). The option of a Vegetarian Menu will also be available. Advance credit card reservations, available by calling 617-536-1775, are required for Valentine's seating. (The restaurant's traditional Lunch menu will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
Celebrating almost 50 years of service to Boston's discerning dining community, award-winning Top of the Hub welcomes residents and visitors alike with outstanding cuisine, impeccable service and sophisticated ambiance.
Commenting on Top Of The Hub's popularity as a romantic dining choice, General Manager Raphael Oliver said, "Marriage proposals are always part of the evening at Top of the Hub on Valentine’s Day. In fact, many couples return year after year to mark the occasion. We're always happy to work with the prospective groom to add special touches to the experience. When you combine an exceptional menu with an intimate ambiance, attentive service and panoramic views from every table, you've got a wonderful setting for a romantic Valentine's evening."
All Valentine's guests are invited to enjoy live music and dancing in Top Of The Hub's Lounge. The Steve Soares Trio will be featured on February 14 from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
Top Of The Hub's Valentine's Day Menu
• Appetizer •
(choice of one)
Creamy Herb Polenta, Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Braised Beef Shortrib, Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Zucchini Pearls
Basil Emulsion, Brie Cheese Crouton
• Entree •
(choice of one)
Hazelnut Crusted Atlantic Salmon
Parsnip and Vanilla Bean Puree, Beurre Rouge
Misty Knolls Chicken Breast
Stuffed with Roasted Tomato and Boursin Cheese, Three Cheese Grits, Sage Jus
Grilled Tenderloin of Beef
Roquefort Cheesecake, Walnut Crust, Ruby Red Onion Confit
Apple Cider Braised Pork Osso Buco
Sweet Potato Mashed, Purple Carrots, Stone Mustard Vinaigrette
• Salad •
Sweet Gem Lettuce
Thousand Island Dressing, Shaved Red Onions, Tomato Tokens
• Dessert •
Sparkling Strawberry Delight
A Decadent, Shimmering Strawberry Celebration
A Tradition of Excellence
Open seven days a week, serving lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch in addition to offering a late night dining menu and live entertainment nightly, Top of the Hub is proud to have received continued industry recognition from Distinguished Restaurants of North America as well as multiple Awards of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine.
Top Of The Hub Restaurant
52nd floor of The Prudential Tower
800 Boylston Street
Valentine's Day Menu
Served Tuesday, February 14 -- 4 to 10 p.m.
For advance credit card reservations, please call 6 1 7 - 5 3 6 - 1 7 7 5.
Discounted parking is available in The Prudential Center Garage.
More About Top of the Hub
This restaurant offers perhaps the best view in Boston. Partnered with the Skywalk Observatory, Top of the Hub is located on the top floor of the Prudential Tower. Offering fine dining with an eclectic twist, dishes reflect a variety of influences including local, West Coast and Asian.
Popular items from the chef's tasting menu include Crab Louis, foie gras torchon and pan seared scallops. The three-course prix fixe menu is another good choice and there is a dedicated menu for vegetarian and vegan diners. Don't forget to try one of the signature cocktails or delectable dessert like the Valrhona chocolate cake.
Other events here
- Live Jazz Trio Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8:30 pm–12:30 am
- The Steve Soares Trio June 18, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 8:30 pm–12:30 am
- Live Jazz Trio Weekly on Saturdays and Fridays, 9:00 pm–1:00 am
- The Steve Soares Trio June 21, 2013 / June 22, 2013, 9:00 pm–1:00 am
- The Lee Childs Group June 9, 2013 / June 16, 2013 / June 23, 2013 / June 30, 2013, 12:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Live Jazz Trio Weekly on Sundays and Mondays, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- The Rebecca Cline Trio June 9, 2013 / June 16, 2013 / June 23, 2013 / June 30, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- The Marty Ballou Trio June 10, 2013 / June 17, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- Ron Murphy with The Brian McCree Group June 4, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / June 26, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 8:30 pm–12:30 am
- Ron Murphy with The Brian McCree Group June 7, 2013 / June 8, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / June 28, 2013 / June 29, 2013, 9:00 pm–1:00 am