Chameleon Arts Ensemble presents “into unison with romantic spirit” with guest artist Elizabeth Keusch, soprano.
Concert 4: into unison with romantic spirit
- Gustav Mahler, Piano Quartet in a minor
- Alban Berg, Adagio from Kammerkonzert for clarinet, violin & piano
- John Harbison, Book of Hours & Seasons for soprano, flute, cello & piano
- Robert Schumann, Romanzen for oboe & piano, Op. 94 Erich Korngold, Suite for 2 violins, cello & piano left hand, Op. 23 (1930)
Saturday, March 24, 2012, 8 PM
- First Church, 66 Marlborough Street, Boston
Sunday, March 25, 2012, 3 PM
- Goethe-Institut, 170 Beacon Street, Boston
First Church, Boston and the Goethe-Institut are wheelchair accessible venues.
Event info provided by the organizer.