Cafe Emmanuel is a weekly luncheon for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Seniors and their friends every Thursday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. The Cafe is a partner program sponsored by Ethos.
The Café is located in Emmanuel Church, 15 Newbury Street, Boston MA. It is accessible by subway, Arlington T Stop on the Green Line and has handicap access.
The café has a rich entertainment program that follows the meal each week. We have recitals from the New England Conservatory and the Boston Conservatory as well as a wide variety of guest speakers.
General Info for Cafe Emmanuel:
• Location: 15 Newbury Street (near the former Ritz Carlton)
• Date and Time: Every Thursday from 11am to 1pm
• Subway Stop: Arlington Street on the Green line
• RSVP: Call (617) 477- 6610 to make your reservation
• Suggested Donation: Seniors $1.75 ($5.00 adults under 60).
Event info and text provided by the organizers.