The word was said with such relief, such joy and such hope for the future Thursday night by Forum Restaurant and Bar General Manager Chris Loper when he opened his restaurant for the first time in four months.
Forum had been closed for four months for repairs and renovations after the Boston Marathon bombings. A celebration was held Thursday to mark the occasion.
"I think this is the last step for the city of Boston," Loper said.
Forum is the final Boylston Street business to reopen after the attacks. The restaurant reopens to the public on Friday.
Police Commissioner Ed Davis, City Councilor Mike Ross and Mayor Tom Menino, who cut a "Forum Strong" ribbon, were also in attendance.
The event Thursday was held for the Joe Andruzzi Foundation, which was holding a fundraiser at the restaurant at the time of the bombings. Victims of the bombing attacks were also in attendance.