1. Hopefully you got some sun in yesterday, because today is a chance of showers, with possible thunderstorms and a high near 63. Areas of fog may roll in in the evening, with a low around 54.
2. Avila Modern Mediterranean Restaurant turned six this month, and is celebrating with a special $6 tapas and cocktails menu until the end of May. With food items like sliced serrano ham, brussel sprouts and goat cheese croquettes (with honey for dipping) and drinks like The Elder Apple(homemade pineapple infused vodka, St. Germain, and soda), this is one birthday you don't want to miss.
3. Speaking of small bites, every Monday from 5-7 p.m. , or a full tasting for $10 to share with friends. Not a bad way to start the week.
4. , is our Pet of the Week. She's a playful girl who loves her toys, and will come right up to you and nuzzle. Moo has been in the shelter taking care of her kittens, and now that they're all adopted its her turn to find a forever home.
5. AIDS Walk Boston for the 5K race on Sunday, June 3. Specifically, they need: walk and run course marshals; crowd control/security; finish area volunteers, registration volunteers and cheerleaders. Contact Ashley Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-450-1506.