1. Vandalism suspects ordered out: Two men prosecutors say are responsible for up to 200 pieces of graffiti in the Back Bay were ordered by the court Monday to stay out of Boston, according to the DA's office. Isaac Lehman, 18, of Arlington, and Andrew Vesprini, 27, of Lexington, are accused of the Massachusetts Avenue tags. They were also ordered to abide by a curfew of 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. while their cases are pending.
2. Pedestrian walkway over Charles closed: The Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) will close access to the pedestrian walkway over the Charles River Dam Locks, adjacent to Paul Revere Park and Lovejoy Wharf, from 7 a.m. on Dec. 4 through Wed., Dec. 12, at 4 p.m. Pedestrians are advised to use alternate routes such as the North Washington Street Bridge during this time.The Commercial Boat Lock of the Dam will also be out of service during this time. Any vessel with a beam greater than 22 feet will not be able to transit the locks during this time.
3. Holiday Shopping Guide: Attention Back Bay businesses! I am going to put together a Back Bay Holiday Gift Guide to help shoppers who want to shop in the neighborhood this year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of one (item) you think would make a great gift, include its price and the intended demographic (dads, moms, teenagers, etc.) Thanks and I will be in touch via email with more details. Please include "Back Bay Shopping Guide" in the subject line of the email.
4. Deck your house: Planning to decorate your house for the holiday season? Snap a photo or shoot some video of your domestic masterpiece and share it on Back Bay Patch for a chance to win $500 off your utility bill and a grand prize of $100,000 for the Boston Public Schools. The contest runs through Dec. 16. Enter now!
5. Cloudy but comfortable: Expect another mild day today, with perhaps a few more clouds than we saw Monday. Highs are forecast to be in the lower 50s under mostly cloudy skies.