For the second time in 16 years, Newbury Street will be closed to traffic as Boston celebrates Fashion's Night Out. The fourth annual event begin today at 6 p.m. at the center stage up at Exeter and Newbury streets. Here's a quick guide to tonight's party:
- See Patch blogger 's fantastic, of the evening, including tips on the best places to be.
- Check out what , including special sales.
- Copley Place will play host to an evening of high end fashion shows from 6 to 9 p.m. This event is free to all.
- Have one of Sweet's .
Other things to know about Fashion's Night Out:
- More than 100 retailers in the Back Bay will offer cocktails, giveaways, makeup consultations, gifts with purchase, parties, samples and much more.
- Nineteen countries will take part in today's celebration.
- Herb Chambers will display up to 80 luxury cars along Newbury Street, including cars from his personal collection: a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari Daytona Spyder and a McLaren F1.
- The work of .
- The event will feature Boston designers, including on Newbury Street.