1. Mostly sunny skies today, with a high near 45. The clouds move in during the evening, for a low around 24.
2. Have you taken a ride around town on a Hubway bike yet? Has there been a new bike lane installed in your neighborhood this past year? Have you heard about the Boston Bike Network Plan? For the fourth year in a row, LivableStreets Alliance will host the annual , today at 5:45 p.m. at the
3. Who makes the best sandwiches in Back Bay? Our features some good eats around the neighborhood, but we need your voice to help declare a winner.
4. Historical novelist William Martin, author of classic works such as Cape Cod, Harvard Yard, and most notably four our purposes, Back Bay, will give a free, illustrated talk about the neighborhood at 6 p.m. at Take a guided tour of the historic 118 Beacon Street building before the tour.
5. Restaurant Week is right around the corner on March 18, but with a three course prix fix menu for $33.12.