1. Today will be sunny, with a high near 43, and breezy. Increasing clouds in the evening, with a low around 31.
2. Treasurer Steven Grossman will speak before the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce’s Government Affairs Forum breakfast at 8:10 a.m. at the Taj Boston Hotel. He'll provide an overview of several initiatives that his office has recently undertaken to help protect the public’s money, create jobs and boost the economy, and make government more transparent.
3. Harlem Globetrotter Slick Willie Shaw visited Charlestown yesterday to promote the team's Saturday games at TD Garden.
4. Wicked Tuna, a new National Geographic Channel show, debuts Sunday, April 1st, and features a cast and crew of fishermen and women who hail from Gloucester, Cape Cod and the South Shore. Their livelihoods depend on this challenging and demanding industry, and the 10-part series follows them in their search for bluefin tuna.
5. Speaking of food, Vote for your favorite place in our poll.