1. It will be cloudy through mid-morning, then gradual clearing up in the afternoon for a high of 45. Bundle up at night though, when the temp drops to about 25.
2. Don't forget tonight is for skating at the . Boston-area students can get the discount from 5 - 9 p.m. by showing their student ID.
3. Firehouse Subs, a sandwich shop popular in the south, could soon open at 545 Boylston St. (next to Vlora.) Father-and-son franchise owners hope to open five restaurants in the next 10 years, with the Back Bay location being the first one in the Northeast. Full story coming soon.
4. Who Would You Vote For In The New Hampshire Republican Primary? While politically inclined Bostonians can't vote in Tuesday's Republican primary, here at Patch we don't think it's right that our friends up north have all the January fun. We want to know:
5. Wednesday is "Chowda Day” at . All locations will be serving up $1 cups of their signature New England Clam Chowder in honor of January being National Soup Month.