1. Today will be a high of 60, with showers clouds and showers moving in the evening, likely after 5 p.m. Low around 45.
2. Music-loving photographers, what is your 'Vision of America?' The Boston Pops wants to know. Submit an original photogrpah that captures the spirit of America, to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, location, and a brief caption by June 1. If your photo is chosen you'll be highlighted during a concert in the upcoming Boston Pops season, which opens on May 9. Check out the current submissions on the Pops Facebook page.
3. Here's , which was closed after a fire destoryed the inside of the popular neighborhood dive bar. They plan on rebuilding and keeping things as close to the original as possible. But there's also a rumor that their lease is not being renewed. Anyone have any info on that? Email email@example.com.
4. Construction is under way in the former men's comfort station on the Boston Common for the new sandwich shop called The Earl of Sandwich, a franchise with outlets across the country and abroad. Find out more at www.earlofsandwichusa.com.
5. We've got Mother's Day on the brain, and we need your help choosing the best florist in the neighborhood. in our Readers' Choice poll.