1. Today will be sunny, but chilly, with a high near 47. Clouds move in at night, with a low around 36.
2. Bill Clinton in the Pru at 10 a.m., signing copies of his new book, Back to Work: Why We Need Smart Government for a Strong Economy. You must buy the book while there to have it signed, and the store opens at 7 a.m. Limit to one copy only per person - signature only, no personalization - and no personal items are allowed - including purses, coats, cameras and other books (there will be a bag check area.) So expect tight security, but a chance to meet the former president.
3. If you get a non-public safety parking ticket between Dec. 5 - 9, you can pay it off by providing a wrapped toy of equal or greater value than the fine as part of the "Toys for Tickets" program. Toys will be accepted between Dec. 8 - 16, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on the second floor of . Drivers must bring the parking ticket and a receipt for the toy.
4. : keep your eyes peeled for Lucy, a young female beagle mix that slipped her collar while being walked in the South End. She's been spotted close to Shawmut Ave, Huntington Ave. and on Commonwealth Ave. near the Boston Common. Please call (603) 359-9040 or (617) 834-9738 with any information. And checkout the Facebook page has been set up to help find her.
5. Get crafty this Thanksgiving and make your own floral centerpiece. The workshop, on Tuesday from 6 - 8 p.m. provides fresh seasonal flowers, fall leaves and colors, and a re-usable container to teach your how to create a great looking centerpiece that will be the focus of your table, or a creative gift. Cost is $35, plus $18 for materials.