1. A little cooler today, with a high near 60. Clear at night, for a low around 44.
2. Are you in a band? Or know someone who is? Patch is throwing a regional Battle of the Bands and we're looking for musicians who know their stuff and can send in a video submission to prove it.
3. I just had brunch at over the weekend, and I have to say the quiche was amazing. is another one that has never let me down, and is also at the top of the list.
4. I haven't tried the FiveFingers running shoes, but I'm eager to check out Vibram, the company behind them at 292 Newbury Street. It features “experiential zones” where visitors can test FiveFingers on surfaces like inlaid marbles, woodchips, grass and even a bumpy subway yellow line. On the design and service side, the store boasts a “living wall" of plants to mask its checkout area, complimentary espresso, and select models of Vibram FiveFingers and models only sold in Europe
5. "What's Your Beef?" That would be the 's first annual fundraiser for it's tuition voucher program, which offers free classes through social services agencies. Nine of Boston's chefs will serve up their designated cut of beef. Samples, along with perfectly crafted cocktails, a live auction, and dessert make up the evening on Thursday from 6:30-9:30.