1. Today will be sunny with a high near 85, but there's a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Luckily, not until after 11 p.m.
2. There were A LOT of 9/11 ceremonies on Sunday, and we've got a A LOT of photos and stories all over the site. But we've also got everything conveniently all in one place. Check out the special Back Bay Patch September 11th Anniversary page.
3. is hosting an update on "Forecasting Back Bay's Economy" Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. at the . Peter Meade, director of the Boston Redevelopment Authority, will make the opening remarks, and speakers will include professionals from the real estate, hotels, retail, and restaurant industries.
4. Interested in photography? On Sat, Sept. 17 the will hold “Take a Shot: A Digital Photography Symposium,” the center’s first annual day-long seminar for photography enthusiasts, practitioners, or simply those wishing to learn more about the many styles and techniques involved in the art. Open to students of all levels, the symposium is designed to provide information and technique sharing through various interactive and intensive workshops taught by some of the most recognized photographers in New England.
5. FutureM, a five-day event that on the future of marketing, technology and media, kicks off today with events around the Greater Boston region, including Back Bay. Topics include sports entertainment, a functional design lab, and much, much more. Full schedule here.