1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy day after 10 a.m. with a high near 77. The afternoon will get breezy and there are chances of thunderstorms in the evening. The temperature will drop down to 63.
2. Winesdays: Don't just drink wine...learn to taste it. With the help of an expert, savor a new selection from a featured winery each month at the MFA AT 5:30 P.M. Cost of admission is $25, which includes hors d’oeuvres and wine.
3. Cops and Robbers: Researching Ancestors on Both Sides of the Thin Blue Line: Track down your family through the BPL’s criminal and law enforcement records from 6 to 7:30 p.m. for free. Come learn a thing or two about your family tree.
4. Free Bank of America Homeowner Outreach Event for Customers Facing Financial Hardship: Bank of America is hosting a free, three-day homeowner assistance event at 296 State Street starting at 8 a.m.
5. USS Constitution, Harbor Fortifications, and the Vessel That Never Fought: Paul Revere’s Role in the War of 1812: Come hear a lecture on the War of 1812 as part of the commemoration of the 200th anniversary of the outbreak of the The War of 1812 at the Old South Meeting House.