1. TechTots: The Microsoft store in the Prudential Center is offering a free class today at 10 a.m. designed to introduce your child to all that technology can do for them. The store will become a hands-on, interactive playground where children ages two to five will learn by doing - and parents can learn tech tips and discover the latest in technology. Classes are usually an hour long.
2. The Second Annual Halloween Jam: Come by this children’s Halloween themed concert and costume contest for infants to 8-year-olds from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Community Music Center of Boston.
3. Anime and Manga Society for Teens and Tweens: If you enjoy Anime or Manga, then come to the October meetings of our Anime and Manga Society for Teens and Tweens from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the BPL.
4. Fear Buffet: ArtsEmerson is putting on the Fear Buffet: A Shorts Program from 9:30 to 10:40 p.m. Cost of admission is $10.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high in the mid 60s. The evening will cloud over and cool down to the lower 50s.