1. Not quite as warm as yesterday, but we'll take a sunny, 53 degree day. The night is mostly clear with a low around 35.
2. Not long after the first pitch is thrown in Detroit, the and the Society for American Baseball Research will team up to take you back to the golden days of baseball.
“Victorian Baseball in Boston” at ’s Alumni Hall, at 118 Beacon Street, Boston will feature discussions on the early baseball rules, the Boston-New York rivalry, the first Boston dynasties and the poetry of baseball. Festivities begin at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail hour of beer and hot dogs at the Gibson House Museum, located across the street from Fisher College. The program gets underway at 6:45 p.m.
3. After three months of hearings, The MBTA approved fare increases and service cuts. And people aren't happy.
4. It's time for the city's annual spring leaf and yard waste collection. Put them on the curb at 7 a.m. on your recycling day from April 30 to May 25. Here are more details.
5. Who do you trust with your taxes. for the best place to do your taxes.