1. Looks like rain: The National Weather Service is predicting a day of rain and possible thunderstorms before 5 p.m.. Temperatures will be around 88. The evening should be partly cloudy with a low of 63.
2. Hubway’s Birthday Bash: The Hubway is celebrating its birthday! Launched in 2011 with 600 bikes, The Hubway has revolutionized transit in town. Come hang out with fellow bike lovers, enjoy a Boloco’s bike-powered smoothie maker, and Taza’s famous chocolate from 6 to 8 p.m.
3. NEMPAC Summer Concert Series: The North End Music and Performing Arts Center will put on a free performance at 6 p.m. at The Prado (The Paul Revere Mall), 416 Hanover St., Boston. .
4. The 16th Annual Make-A-Mark Celebration & Fundraiser: From 6 to 10 p.m., Courageous Sailing’s annual fundraiser and silent auction will be held for youth sailing programs. Guests will enjoy food, drinks and live music by Soul City while they big high-quality items. The cost of this event is $65 online through June 27, $80 until July 24, $90 at the door at the Charlestown Navy Yard.
5. Elma Lewis Playhouse Free Concert with Athene Wilson: Athene is playing at the Playhouse Stage for the first time at 6 p.m. Bring a picnic and a lawn chair down to the Franklin Park Playstead (Between White Stadium and the Franklin Park Zoo, 1 Columbia Road Entrance for a fantastic free performance.