1. Trick-or-Treat at Fenway Park: This free Halloween event will take place today from 4-8 p.m. and is open to the public. Families and kids of all ages will have an opportunity to go “trick-or-treating” around the warning track (weather-permitting), decorate pumpkins, and enjoy magicians, face painting, and balloon artists. Red Sox alumni Frank Malzone, Ted Lepcio, Rich Gedman, and Bob Montgomery will also be on hand to meet fans and sign autographs. Families are encouraged to wear costumes and can enter the park through Gate B starting at 4 p.m.
2. Old North Church Special Halloween Tour: Join the Old North Church for a special Halloween tour from 3 to 4 p.m.
3. Halloween Fun For Kids Under 7: Join the BPL from 3 to 3:35 p.m. in the Rey Children’s Room.
4. Dracula Centenary Celebration: Join Northeastern University for a Dracula Fest at 6 p.m.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with a forty percent chance of rain with a high in the mid 60s. The evening will be mostly cloudy with a low in the 40s.