1. Bosnian Art on Newbury: A new, free art exhibition called Bosnian Born and featuring more than 25 acclaimed artists born in Bosnia opened Monday at the at the AIC Center at 36 Newbury Street, Suite 702. The exhibit runs through Jan. 15 and is organized by the New England Friends of Bosnia-Herzegovina. A portfolio of the artists and their works can be found here.
2. Crush Sale: Save 15 percent on everything at Crush Boutique, at 264 Newbury St., on Thursday, and stop by the 131 Charles St. store from 5 to 8 p.m. for cider, candy and other treats. Beforehand, you can sign up in the store to enter a raffle for goodies.
3. Just a Reminder: Today is the last day to register to vote. Here's how.
4. Songs and Letters of the Spanish Civil War: Boston’s Poet Laureate Sam Cornish, readers and musicians will present the tale of two young lovers and songs from the Spanish Civil War at the BPL from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with highs in the low 60s. The evening will cool down to the upper 40s.