1. Free Yoga in the Square: Join OMBE Integrative Health Center today in Copley Square for some lunchtime yoga from noon to 1 p.m. Bring your own mat.
2. Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center Lecture with Musicologist and Historian Philip Gossett: Join historian and musicologist for The Spirit of Verdi, a talk on Giuseppe Verdi, the famous composer at 6 p.m. at the Georgre Sherman Union at 775 Commonwealth Ave. at 6 p.m..
3. Never Too Late Group: The BPL is hosting one of the scariest movies I have seen from 2 to 4 p.m. for free. “The Innocents,” based on the Henry James story “The Turn of the Screw.” You’ll keep your lights on that night.
4. New England Aquarium Lecture: Dolphin Confidential: The Aquarium is hosting a lecture at 7 p.m. with Dr. Maddalena Bearzi as she discusses her travels alongside dolphins and other sea creatures.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high in the low 60s. The evening will cloud over and cool off to 50 degrees.