A woman reported an assault and battery at , that happened around midnight on Saturday.
A woman at the 334 Boylston St. bar said she was hit in the face and neck by another woman she knew, who was there with a group of friends. Police saw scratches on the victim. She also told officers the suspect and her friends were "giving her stares all night," the report said.
Fri, June 10
- Police towed a motor vehicle at 29 Fairfield St. at 9:15 a.m.
- Police received a report of larceny, $200 and over, at 770 Boylston St. at 8 a.m.
- Police responded at 6 p.m. to a report of larceny, $200 and over, from a vehicle.
- Police responded at 6:15 p.m. for a report of larceny of a bicycle, worth $200 or more.
- Police responded to an auto theft at 7 p.m. on Boylston St.
- Police responded at 8:34 p.m. to Arlington St. for motor vehicle accident involving a bicycle.
Sat, June 11
- Police responded to 150 Berkeley St. at 12:30 a.m. for a report of larceny, $200 and over, from a vehicle.
- Rosemary Gwen Van Dyk, of 4522 Oak Leaf Cr. Eagan Minn. was arrested 1:45 a.m. at 90 Exeter St. and charged with trespassing.
- Police responded to a report of breaking and entering, using force, at 40 Dartmouth St. at 5:52 a.m.
- Ericka Evans, of 557 Pleasant St. Apt. 507, Malden, was arrested at 10:35 a.m. on Albany Street and charged with prostitution.
- Police responded to 939 Boylston St. at 12 p.m. for a report of larceny $50 to $199.
- Police responded to 1084 Boylston St. at 1:45 p.m. for a report of larceny, $200 and over.
- Police investigated property at 287 Newbury St. at 8 p.m.
Sun, June 12
- Police responded at 3:59 p.m. to a motor vehicle accident with property damage on Dartmouth St.
- Police found property on Commonwealth Ave. at 4:50 p.m.
- Police responded to a report of breaking and entering at 332 Commonwealth Ave. at 11:30 p.m.
Mon, June 13
- Police responded to a report of vandalism at 126 Dartmouth St. at 5:45 a.m.
- Police responded to a breaking and entering at 503 Beacon St. at 9:30 a.m.
- Sean M. Munson, of 16204 Union TK 2 Fresh Meadows, N.Y. was arrested at 11:09 a.m. at 377 Commonwealth Ave. and charged with operation of a vehicle with a suspended license.