Driving and parking will be a little tough this afternoon as police close several streets for the Veterans Day parade.
The parade starts at 1 p.m. at Charles and Beacon streets, and police will begin putting up roadblocks around 12:45 p.m., they said. The following streets will be closed until the end of the parade:
- Boylston from Charles to Tremont
- Tremont from Boylston to City Hall
- State/Court streets from Congress Street
- Cambridge Street from New Sudbury Street
- Avery Street, Temple Place, West Street
- Bromfield Street at Washington Street
- Traffic will be rerouted at Beacon and Somerset (from Tremont).
The parade ends at City Hall, and police expect streets to be open around 2:30 p.m.