Where's the best place to go for the Mother's Day brunch? Here's what some of the local restaurants are offering. If you know of other specials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add them to the list.
And vote for your favorite! Leave any additional thoughts in the comments section to help us pick a winner.
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.; $89 for adults and $45 for children.
- Choose from an array of buffet items that range from raw bar and salads to lobster ravioli and brioche cinnamon French toast. Includes made-to-order omelets and waffles and carving stations, and a lavish dessert buffet with a made to order strawberry shortcake. All moms receive a complimentary Mimosa.
- Reservations are recommended. Please call (617) 267-5300 extension 1063 for additional information.
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.; a la carte pricing
- Featuring two Mother's Day specials: Warm Crab Tart with poached asparagus, spring radish salad and burnt lemon hollandaise, and Chicken Paillard with fava bean puree, burrata and vine tomatoes with arugula pesto. Regular brunch menu also available.
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. Each session includes a four-course Mother's Day Brunch or Dinner; $67 for adults and $29 for children under 12.
- As an added Mother's Day gift from Top of the Hub, all Brunch and Dinner guests on May 13 will receive complimentary admission to the Skywalk Observatory on the 50th floor of the Prudential Tower.
- Advance credit card reservations are available by calling 617-536-1775
- 10 am. - 2 p.m.
- Brunch will include a breakfast station, carving station, raw seafood bar and salad bar offering items, including items like French toast with fresh berries, citrus glazed salmon, fresh oysters on the half shell, roasted kona tenderloin, and panzanella salad. Additional made-to-order items such as lobster eggs benedict and customizable omelets will also be available. Includes dessert bar and kids menu.
- Reservations can be made by calling (617) 262-8900 or by visiting TheCapitalGrille.com.
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch. See the attached document for full contest rules.