1. School's on: After a long blizzard-induced break that closed school on Friday, Monday and Tuesday, Boston Public Schools are back in session today. And then it's off again next week for Feburary vacation.
2. Dependable support: To help raise awareness for heart disease among women, Dependable Cleaners is offering 20 percent off dry cleaning of all red items for the month of February. Customers who take advantage of this special will have the opportunity to vote in Dependable Cleaners’ customer survey for The American Heart Association as their quarterly charitable donation. Dependable Cleaners are at 110 Newbury St. and 316 Newbury St.
3. Valentine's Day: If you're looking for things to do in the neighborhood, you can go casual with King Back Bay deal (free bowling after dinner) or a bit more upscale with a martini party at Charlesmark Hotel, dinner at Top of the Hub or an evening at Beacon Hill Hotel and Bistro.
4. No date? No problem: If you're in the market for finding politically progressive partners. You can head to at Lir Irish Pub and Restaurant on Valentine's Day at 6 p.m.
5. Weather: It should be bright and sunny all day with a high of 39 degrees. Light snow showers will move in overnight.