1. The Frog Pond Opens for Skating: The Skating Club of Boston is hosting a kickoff celebration for the winter season on Sunday, Nov. 25. It will feature raffle prizes, free 15-minute private lessons (limited availability, 1-3 p.m. only), Boston Moves for Health skating passes and more!
2. Project Bread's Strike Out Hunger Bowl-a-thon: Lace up your bowling shoes and helpProject Bread strike out hunger at 5:30 p.m. at Jillian's (145 Ipswich St.) Cost of admission is $20.
3. ABCD Needs Volunteers: The Boston-based non-profit is looking for volunteers to help Boston residents get free tax preparation assistance. You can make a difference in someone's life by saving thousands of dollars in tax preparation fees. See here for more information.
4. Attention Back Bay Businesses! Are you offering any special Black Friday deal or promotion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the details for inclusion in an upcoming article. It will be a great way to get the word out to residents, and a great way for residents to know what the deals are right in their own neighborhood!
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 49 degrees. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 37 degrees.