- : Want to be part of (trivia) history? Join Lockhart and the Tanglewood Festival Chorus at the as they try to break the Guinness Book’s world record for most carolers in one place. The number to beat is 9,100 so they need all the help they can get. The attempt starts at noon on Saturday, Dec. 3.
- : Not one for caroling? Is shopping more your speed? You’ll get all the shopping you want and more at the Newbury Street Holiday Stroll. Participating stores will offer deals and in-store specials including live music, food, and giveaways.
- : Mayor Thomas M. Menino cordially invites you to the BCA Plaza for an afternoon of entertainment, refreshments and activities for children and families. Performances and activities start Saturday, Dec. 3 at 3 p.m. and the tree will be lit at 4:15pm.
- Ain't Misbehavin': A new production of the Harlem Renaissance musical opens at the Lyric Theater this weekend. Catch the show Saturday at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m.
- Boston Ballet in "The Nutcracker": The Boston Ballet’s yearly run of this holiday classic starts this weekend. The show, now hosted at the Opera House, runs until the end of the year. Saturday’s show starts at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday’s starts at 5:30 p.m..
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something