Join The Center for Women & Enterprise For This Exclusive Online Webinar:
"People, Teams & Culture"
Presented by Susan Loconto Penta, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, MIDIOR Consulting; Executive Professor, Northeastern University
Selecting the right people, managing the team and creating a culture that inspires and motivates each team member are critical to the success of any business, large or small. There’s nothing more important to operational success than finding the right people that will work cohesively as a team and fill the roles and responsibilities needed to grow the business. At the same time, every business owner needs to understand what her role will be in order to lead and coach the team effectively.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this expert session:
- Who should be on your team? An extended team of founders, employees, investors and advisors are important. There are additional potential partners you may not be aware of that can play an important role.
- How do you assemble the right team? Outline the roles and responsibilities that you need on your team and identify the characteristics and behaviors that matter most.
- What are the characteristics of high-functioning teams? Know what makes a team work well and be alert to the warning signs that could disrupt the team dynamic.
- How do you support the team in making good decisions? Learn how to prioritize and identify what initiatives to put on the front burner.
- How should roles change as the business grows? The role of your extended team will change over time and new constituents may enter the mix.
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Cost: $45 (general registration); $25 (WBENC certified businesses)
Register online here: http://cweexpert-peopleteamsculture.eventbrite.com