Brittany Bang, founder and owner of Audrey's Pet Supply & Services, named the store after her late bulldog Audrey. This is truly a family business, with Britanny's husband and mother providing invaluable help in the store. While the shop doesn't offer pet-grooming services, Audrey's does offer dog walking and cat-care house visits. They will also deliver dog food "pretty much 24/7." Brittany and her family are very active in supporting the Animal Rescue League of Boston. They even stage adoption events at the store the last Saturday of every month. Around the time we visited, there were six cats up for adoption—and all of them left with a loving new owner. Audrey's also has a special "Animal Rescue League table." If you purchase items from the table, the proceeds are donated to the animal rescue league. Underneath the table, there's a basket with the League's "wish-list," so you can even donate to them directly.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: July 10, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pet food for dogs, cats, turtles, rabbits and more; pet toys, treats, dishes and beds; litter and litter boxes; collars; cat carriers; catnip spray; tags; prints; mugs; scratching posts; pet-sitting services
- Services: Delivery
- Return policy: Return merchandise with receipt for refund or store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Pet shop specialties: Cats, Dogs, Rabbits
- What's a tip for first-time pet owners?: Having a dog is hard in the city without some help—you have to go to work, and a dog can't stay cooped up inside for eight hours a day.