Barnes & Noble
The Barnes and Noble store located inside the Prudential Center is a lot bigger than the modestly sized facade suggests. There is a small Starbucks right next to the entrance that's ideal for grabbing a cup to go, as well as an even bigger cafe with free Wi-Fi, tucked away deeper into the store. Everything you expect from this major retailer of books, magazines, music, movies and more can be found here, including the nook electronic reader.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are multiple accessible entrances to the center and elevators are available.
- Founding Date: 1917
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Books, music, movies, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Return within 14 days with receipt.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food, Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 5
- Number of magazine titles: 100
- Wi-Fi: Free