Ben & Jerry's
What started thirty years ago as a single tiny ice cream shop in Burlington, Vermont is now a household name. Known for their inventive flavors with quirky names, Ben & Jerry's can be found all over the country, including right here in Back Bay. Have a scoop of Bonaroo Buzz or their ever-popular Cherry Garcia. How about a cookies n' cream milkshake or a Berry Nice smoothie? Ice cream can be served in a cup, cone, or waffle cone. They also have frozen lattes for coffee-lovers and delicious chocolate pretzels.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Multiple handicapped entrances to Prudential Center. Elevators available.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: ice cream, milk shakes, smoothies, frozen lattes, chocolate pretzels
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Inventive ice cream flavors
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Frozen yogurt: No