This quaint and colorful wine shop is easy to navigate and offers something for everyone, from novices to connoisseurs. The well-marked walls, laced with finely-organized bottles, offer descriptions of each varietal. Wines are moderately priced. The store is doggy-friendly and will offer your furry friend a treat while you peruse. Although you may come in looking for something specific, trust the staff to offer a suggestion. You might just find a new favorite wine. Customers can also give Best Cellars a try on JetBlue flights.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 1pm - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wine, beer
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders
- Specialties: Free daily tasting during the week from 5pm to 8pm and weekends from 2pm to 5pm
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Walk-in traffic, the hustle and bustle of Boylston Street.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Whatever you feel pairs best with your seasonal dishes. Come in for some free advice!
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew