The original Charley's Saloon has been delighting Boston with its delicious specialty steaks and famous burgers for more than 40 years. This massive Back Bay location, with considerable outdoor seating, is equipped with a fully-stocked basement bar and is perfect for late nights -- it is open quite late on weekends, and the bar serves food until midnight or later seven days a week.
Charley's Saloon serves brunch on weekends, which includes one of several midmorning cocktails (e.g. a screwdriver or mimosa). But don't worry, it also has a kids menu. In fact, this is the perfect spot for families, sure to delight people of all ages.
While Charley's doesn't have many vegetarian options, those it does offer are crowd-pleasers, including a margherita pizza and angel hair primavera.
Charley's has gift cards.
- Fax: 617-425-0261
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3:30pm; Sun, closed. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 3:30pm - 11pm, Fri, 3:30pm - midnight; Sat, 3:30pm - 12:30am; Sun, closed. Brunch: Sat, Sun, 9am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1968
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, ribs, steaks, grilled pizza, salads, soups, fish and shellfish dishes, chicken, cocktails, sandwiches, pasta, desserts
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.charleys-restaurant.com/index.cfm/pk/content/cd/LOCATI…
- Specialties: Famous hamburgers, hand-cut fries, specialty steaks, ribs.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Famous hamburgers, hand-cut fries, steaks, ribs
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Scandinavian, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Crispy Chicken Tenders Platter, Chicken Pizza, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Charley's Fresh Fish, North Atlantic Cod, Atlantic Salmon Fillet.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: None.