City Table is a restaurant located in the Lenox Hotel. Executive Chef Dennis Wilson prides himself on using the freshest and organic ingredients to create a most delicious menu. In addition to the regular seating area, there is a private dining room that comfortably accommodates 32 people. The restaurant is casual trendy and the perfect spot for a quick drink, a date or a fun night out with a group of friends.
- Fax: 617-933-4802
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 11am, 5pm - 2am; Sat, Sun, 7am - 2pm, 5pm - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Founding Date: October 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food and beverages
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lenoxhotel.com/documents/CityTableDinner10-5-09.pdf
- Specialties: Contemporary American
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Sliders, fig and duck prosciutto flatbread pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The menu is always changing to keep the food local, fresh and organic.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Dennis Wilson
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual